Hypnotherapy can help to transform your life in so many ways and can help with a broad range of ‘issues’ , here are just a few of our most popular reasons why people come to us for Hypnotherapy :
Past Life Regression
Fears and Phobias
Hypnosis is a perfectly natural, safe and relaxing state of mind.
While in a comfortable state of hypnosis you are able to reprogram your own subconscious to create a positive change and this is why it is such a powerful and effective tool to bring about effective healing and change.
The process involves teaching you how to observe your own thoughts, feelings and behaviours and from here you can create a positive change for personal growth and development.
Clinical Hypnosis is such a powerful tool, which enables people to find ways to achieve the positive changes and potential they desire.
Integrative methods of therapy may be used alongside Hypnosis, incorporating methods from CBT, NLP , Psychotherapy and Counselling tailored to the individual. That way I match the
therapy to you rather than the other way around.
Hypnotherapy is widely recognised by the medical world and there has been much research and many medical trials have been done to demonstrate the efficacy of this wonderful therapy.
If you want to have a look for yourself then refer to the research tab for links to studies, reports and trials to support Hypnotherapy and its effectiveness.
There are many misconceptions around what Hypnotherapy is and is not and i hope this helps address some of your questions :
- Hypnosis is not a magic wand, however it is an exceptionally powerful tool for positive change. You cannot get stuck in hypnosis.
- You do not ‘lose control’ quite the opposite , you are in control of the session and even the level of hypnosis that you feel is right for you.
- You cannot, at any time, go against your moral code or do anything that you do not want to do.
- You do not go to sleep, it is more like a drifting where you feel relaxed and guided by my voice.
- You are not in anyone’s power, and nobody can take control of you.
- You cannot lose your mind or control over it.
Click here for testimonials.
click here for qualifications.
- If you like the blogs then please take a minute to like our Facebook page peaceofmindhealth which will then ensure you get the feeds for our latest blogs . Please also share our blogs and feeds with your facebook friends or anyone who you feel may benefit from our therapies too.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 07531 191 688
Be free…Be happy….Be healthy!