We specialise in fertility work with clients and all too often i find clients seem confused about what they can do to boost their fertility so i thought i would write this blog to help anyone who needs some basic info to help understand the importance of good nutrition and how this can significantly boost fertility.
Here is some information which you can take on board to boost your fertility naturally.
Good Fertility foods include :
1. Eat whole, unprocessed foods. Avoid all pre packaged , microwave foods.
2. Eat meats, poultry and eggs from organic pasture fed animals and wild fish (not farmed) and shellfish from unpolluted waters. Never factory farmed product.
3. Reduce stress from your life, practice meditation, alternative natural therapies and yoga which will prepare your body for pregnancy.
4. Eat full fat organic milk products from pasture fed cows, preferably raw and/or fermented, such as raw milk, whole yogurt, kefir, cultured butter, whole raw cheeses and fresh and sour cream. (Imported cheeses that say “milk” or “fresh milk” on the label are raw.) Avoid processed, pasteurized milk; low-fat milk, skim milk, powdered milk etc.
5. Use animal fats, especially butter, liberally. Never use margarine.
6. Use traditional vegetable oils only (extra virgin olive oil, sesame oil, coconut oil).
7. Take cod liver oil regularly to provide at least 10,000 IU vitamin A and 1,000 IU vitamin D per day. 8. Eat fresh organic fruits and vegetables , if you cannot get organic then ensure the product has been left to rinse in lemon juice and water for about 15-20mins and then rinse again.
9. Use himalayan salt only as it is a good source of mineral content.
10. NEVER eat products that contain any ASPARTAME,acesulfame K, neotame, saccharin, sucralose , all of these are artificial sweetners (brand names sweet n low, Splenda, NutraSweet, and Equa etc). Use natural sweeteners in moderation, such as raw honey, maple syrup, coconut sugar or stevia powder.
11. Cook only in stainless steel, cast iron, glass or good quality enamel. NEVER aluminium.
12. Get plenty of sleep, exercise and natural light to increase your D3 which will increase your immunity.
13. Avoid products containing protein powders as they usually contain carcinogens formed during processing; and consumption of protein without the cofactors occurring in nature can lead to deficiencies, especially of vitamin .
15. Avoid artificial food additives, especially MSG, hydrolyzed vegetable protein and aspartame, which are neurotoxins. Most soups, sauce and broth mixes and most commercial condiments contain MSG, even if not indicated on the label.
16. Avoid Soya which are high in phytates, contain enzyme inhibitors , and is a hormone disrupter.
When buying food, eating local, organic or growing your own vegetables really is the best option as it helps to decrease the exposure to pesticides and increases the nutritional value.
80% of your food should be healthy options and then 20% of the time, allow yourself treats.
Mealtimes should not be more than 4 hours between meals (or good quality snacks to keep you going between meals), to keep insulin levels even and hormonal levels balanced.
Taking time to sit down to eat and relax with food and chewing food well, until it is liquid helps with digestion.
Here at Peace of Mind Health we support and nurture clients through their wonderful fertility journey with our knowledge and experience in all aspects of Mind, Body and Energy.
If you would like more information about how we can help you improve your chances of conceiving naturally (or you know of someone who may benefit from our services) then please call us for a confidential chat and to book and appointment on 07531 191 688
If you like the blogs then please take a minute to like our Facebook page which will then ensure you get the feeds for our latest blogs and please also share our blogs and feeds with your facebook friends or anyone who you feel may benefit from our therapies too.
Many thanks for reading.
Have an amazing day.
Be free…Be happy!
e mail : firstname.lastname@example.org