Covid 19 Business Guidelines Peace of Mind Health
We are committed to best practice always and have written health and safety guidelines to reassure and relax you whilst we continue to provide your much needed remedial health and well-being treatments.
Health and Safety Policy Guidelines
- Please wait at least 5 metres from the entrance door until i collect you. Other people may also exit here and you cannot see them (nor them you) as they approach the door from inside the building.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands and wear a mask upon entering the building / studio. There is a hand sanitiser by the entrance.
- I will be wearing a Face Visor Guard and I will also wear a PPE Surgical mask for any close contact work.
- You will not be offered water as refreshment (please bring your own if needed and keep on your person).
- Please keep your personal belongings together in one place .
- If it is at all possible then please try not to bring unnecessary items with you (bags etc). Please try to limit what you need to bring into the studio.
- My studio is warm , however if you usually like a blanket then you will need to bring your own.
- Please declare any information relating to Covid -19 to me (i.e. if you have had it, or any members of your household or anyone that you have been in direct contact with etc).
- If you, anyone in your household or anyone you have been in direct contact with over the last 14 days have symptoms YOU MUST NOT TAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
- You will be required to sign to say that you have read and understood these guidelines.
Whilst Peace Of Mind Health has stringent health and safety guidelines for your protection that it is your own responsibility to monitor your wellbeing during towards Covid-19 and any other seasonal ailments.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve the service i will be offering you then please feedback to me as best practice and the highest working standards along with your physical and emotional wellbeing are of paramount importance to Peace of Mind Health.
The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) (No. 4) Regulations 2020, states that health services,including services relating to mental health.” (page 32) may remain open to provide a therapy service to support clients who have a genuine health condition/medical need* (for example, a health condition or injury that is currently causing them pain or mobility issues, or is impacting their quality of life or mental health ), this would be defined as offering a ‘health service’.
The government clearly states that face to face Emotional Support Services may be provided to cover any clients who require support due to Bereavement , Self Harm , Safety, Addiction , Isolation , Mental Health Crisis , Long Term Illness.
Clients requiring their appointments to support these exempt criteria must have an ongoing medical treatment plan held with their provider.
Thank you for your continued support of my business during these challenging and unprecedented times it means a lot.
tel : 07531 191 688