Covid 19 Business Guidelines Peace of Mind Health
We are committed to best practice always and have written guidelines to reassure you as we slowly and safely re-introduce therapies to you.
As the lockdown is slowly relaxed we are looking at which therapies we can offer you which adhere to safety and wellbeing whilst allowing you to return to your much needed treatments to improve your physical and emotional health.
We have decided a staged return to business will be manageable as the time arises. We have identified stage 1 based on where we can see the criteria of social distancing and hygiene can be easily met whilst offering your much needed remedial and emotional support.
- Clinical Reflexology for remedial work.
- Clinical Reflexology / Reiki combined for remedial work.
- Shamanic Healing.
- Life Coaching (this is also currently offered to you via zoom online).
- Spiritual Counselling (this is also currently offered to you via zoom online ).
- Any other talking therapy (this is also currently offered to you via zoom online).
- Distant Reiki Healing.
- Online Meditation Classes.
- Chakra Alignment.
- Access Consciousness BARS.
- Theta Healing.
- All massage combinations.
- All treatments that are non remedial.
Hygiene and Policy Guidelines
- Please wait at least 5 metres from the entrance door until i collect you. Other people may also exit here and you cannot see them (nor them you) as they approach the door from inside the building.
- I will open the door to collect you , i will then move to the side to allow you in and i will guide you to the studio immediately to maintain social distancing.
- I will be wearing PPE Surgical mask and Face Visor Guard.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon entering the studio.
- You will not be offered water as refreshment (please bring your own if needed and keep on your person).
- Please keep your personal belongings together on your person rather than leaving on tables etc.
- If it is at all possible then please try not to bring unnecessary items with you (bags etc). Please try to limit what you need to bring into the studio.
- My studio is warm , however if you usually like a blanket then you will need to bring your own.
- Please declare any information relating to Covid -19 to me (i.e. if you have had it, or any members of your household or anyone that you have been in direct contact with etc).
- If you, anyone in your household or anyone you have been in direct contact with over the last 14 days have symptoms YOU MUST NOT TAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
- You will be required to sign to say that you have read and understood these guidelines. You will also be asked to fill in additional questions on a new Covid- 19 consultation form when you arrive so please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time so this initial extra requirement does not interrupt your remedial treatment time.
Whilst Peace Of Mind Health has stringent health and safety guidelines for your protection that it is your own responsibility to monitor your wellbeing during towards Covid-19 and any other seasonal ailments.
If you have any suggestions on how to improve the service i will be offering you then please feedback to me as best practice and the highest working standards along with your physical and emotional wellbeing are of paramount importance to Peace of Mind Health.
Thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times.
tel : 07531 191 688