Covid 19 Guidelines Peace of Mind Health
***UPDATED – July 2021***
After 19th July we shall continue to wear PPE for your appointments for the foreseeable future.
When first entering the building you may pass other people who may not be wearing face coverings as other business operate here. Please feel comfortable to choose whatever you need for the entering / exit and also during your treatment.
You can relax as we continue to support your health journey every step of the way at Peace Of Mind Health .
***HISTORICAL GUIDELINE INFORMATION (Pre 19th July 2021)***
We are committed to best practice always and have written health and safety guidelines to reassure and relax you whilst we continue to provide your much needed remedial health and well-being treatments.
You have received this information prior to your appointment and your attendance confirmation is taken as your agreement to the below .
- Please wait at least 5 metres from the entrance door until i collect you. Other people may also exit here and you cannot see them (nor them you) as they approach the door from inside the building.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands and wear a mask upon entering the building / studio. There is a hand sanitiser as you enter, please use.
- I will be wearing a Face Visor Guard and I will also wear a PPE Surgical mask for any close contact work.
- Please keep your personal belongings together in one place and do not bring unnecessary items into the studio.
- My studio is warm , however if you usually like a blanket then bring your own.
- Your attendance confirms that you do not have symptoms of , or have Covid 19 .
- Your attendance confirms that you have not knowingly been in contact with anyone who has or has symptoms of Covid 19.
- Your attendance confirms that you have not been asked to isolate in relationship to any track or trace of Covid 19.
- Your attendance confirms that you understand that Peace of Mind Health operate under the above stringent measures for health and safety of you , us and any other persons entering the premises .
- You understand that you are responsible for your health and safety when you attend.
- Please declare any other information relating to Covid -19 to me if it has not been covered here.
- You will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood these guidelines.
Whilst Peace Of Mind Health has stringent health and safety guidelines for your protection that it is your own responsibility to monitor your wellbeing during towards Covid-19 and any other seasonal ailments.
Thank you for your continued support of my business during these challenging and unprecedented times it means a lot.
tel : 07531 191 688