LaHoChi is an extremely high frequency energy therapy .
I now work with LaHoChi along side my Reiki and chakra balancing work as over the last 10 years i have really noticed how Reiki is no longer being taught and honoured in the way it was originally intended. As the energy was becoming muddier this led me to being introduced to the energy of Theta and now LaHoChi.
LaHoChi feels (to me) like using pure spring water over tap water and so it is incorporated into all my energy work.
LaHoChi reweaves the energy field by repairing holes, tears and shattered areas caused by variety of impacts including difficult birth, drugs, accidents or injuries, environmental toxins, negative attractor patterns and works with all kinds of traumas.
- Aligns with in the vibrations of color and sound.
- LaHoChi is similar in effect to psychic acupuncture in the etheric field using TCM energy points.
- Connects and brings in the vibrations of flower oil essences to heal .
- LaHoChi brings in healing from mineral essences.
- Using methods used in CST (cranial sacral therapy) it listens to the flow of cranial fluid in the brain and balances the cranial pulse.
- Opens the body’s 21 energy flows or organ system meridians.
- Opens blockages in the subtle energy bodies.
- Opens and clears the chakra system.
- Realigns the body’s blueprint within the grid system that holds the body’s integrity and innate wisdom.
- Clears electrical blocks in the energy body, a web-like link between cellular memory and the physical body, so information can pass freely.
- Activates our light body working with the Merkaba and receiving ones own spiritual gifts.
- Assists in attaining highest states of meditation or consciousness possible for each person in the present moment.
Jennifer is also a certified in many other Energy Medicine Therapies . Jennifer holds certification as a Theta Healer, Classical Kinesiologist , Shamanic Practitioner, E.F.T Practitioner, Clinical Hypnotherapist , Reiki Practitioner and Soul Journey Practitioner.
Jennifer has helped many people with issues such as stress, anxiety, grief, abuse, trauma, PTSD, panic, bulimia, IBS and digestive disorders, fertility, fatigue, work , depression and relationships issues.
Click here for testimonials.
click here for qualifications.
If you like the blogs then please take a minute to like our Facebook page peaceofmindhealthwhich will then ensure you get the feeds for our latest blogs . Please also share our blogs and feeds with your facebook friends or anyone who you feel may benefit from our therapies too.
Be free…Be happy….Be healthy!