Hi All, welcome back to our blog – this week – Coronavirus Immunity.
With all the fear-mongering over the coronavirus it’s important to check in with whether your MIND is getting unwell during these unsettled times.
Rather than spending time worrying, why not remind yourself of all of the easy and abundant immune supporting practices that you can easily tap into.
- Garlic , Lemon and Ginger – All anti viral increases the natural killer cells of the immune system, reduces inflammatory and can reduce the severity of colds and the flu.
- Vitamin C – high doses of Vitamin C ( 1000mg broken down into 3/daily doses )may shorten the time flu lasts and strengthens the tissues in the respiratory system. Broccoli , Kiwis , Strawberries, Blueberries, Spinach etc. If you smoke or drink alcohol you need a further 2000mg.
- Vitamin D – spending time outside increasing vitamin D3 has been shown to have positive effects on the immune system.
- Oxygen – deep diaphragmatic breathwork and meditation has been proven to have an oxygenising effect . A lack of oxygen in the body can cause inflammation in the body’s tissues and impair the immune response.
- Forest Bathing -spending time in a forest can reduce stress, anxiety, depression, strengthens the immune system and the lungs . Trees are our lungs.
- Herbs – Anti viral herbs include Echinacea Oregano , Parsley , Basil and Sage can be easily added to soups and stews.
Try not to let your mind catastrophise Coronavirus and keep this in perspective
Calming and mindful practices such as meditation, art , reading , gardening etc are all helpful as they give you a focus ( and therefore a distraction from the catastrophising mind ).
Good hygiene and sensible practices always
Whilst most of you have more chance of winning the lottery than actually dying from this , mindfulness of others who are older or have health conditions is best practice.
Preventative health is always better than reactive health
Thank you for reading.
If you would like any more information about how Life Coaching, E.F.T / Matrix Re-Imprinting , Clinical Hypnotherapy or any of my other work can help you , then please do contact me.
tel : 07531 191 688