Hi All, Welcome back to our blog – The Insatiable Hunger Within.
The hunger pangs that cannot be filled from the pit of our belly are the yearnings that call from the soul.
The stirrings that groan from our inner wild are cravings unfulfilled from our soul.
This is the insatiable hunger within.
When we do not listen to the needs of our soul, our inner wild, our true nature then we live a life of depravation. Something deep within us knows this and yearns for more.
Our soul is hungry and it craves to be nourished and given substance.
In our every day lives, when we do not do the inner work to listen to the needs of our soul then we may feel spiritually hungry, often we are literally spiritually starving.
When we are starving we look to fill ourselves up and then some. Anything to be rid of those empty hunger pains.
The Insatiable Hunger Within.
Within the modern world of non soul connection that filling of self may take the form of any number of obsessions.
- People seek to be filled with more food than they need, buying more clothes, shoes etc than they could ever need.
- People may seek to fill the void with baby after baby or abundance of furry babies thinking that the next one will fill them up.
- Promiscuity, drugs, alcohol etc are all people starving at the level of the soul.
- Obsessional exercise, that person who cant wait to be the crazy centre of attention … all starving. Desperately fixated on finding some feeling that feels like the wild inner nature of the soul.
- Even when we are literally starving ourselves we are so disconnected from the instinct of our soul that we are trying to keep control because we know deep down that we have NO control so better to try to control the starving beast than let it out.
We cannot consciously control our life experiences
We cannot consciously control our life experiences, our losses, our wounds that brought us here. However we can recognise the patterns and our addictions that are trying to bring substance to our voids.
If we can see this then we can walk that path and return to the soul. A healing can begin. We can learn to strengthen ourselves, to seek support and to release those things that are binding us and preventing us from being our true wild calling.
That beautiful ones is true freedom.
Thank you for reading.
If you would like any more information about how Shamanic Healing, Life Coaching, Spiritual Coaching, Soul Journey Work or any other therapy can help you then please do contact me.
tel : 07531 191 688